1 State minimizely, the name of the client and the name of the project. Also, provide a short summary of
2 Keep your writing to the point
3 Explaining the overall concept of your design
* What is it, who is it for (audience)
* In what context will it be used?
* Then go into details, giving reasons for the design decisions that you’ve made.
4 Remember – it’s a rationale (requiring the reasons or logic behind your decisions), not a description.
* explain why you’ve done it, referring
> Creative brief
> The audience
> The information that is to be communicated.
5 Make sure every choice you’ve made should be relevant to the brief.
* What effect does the colour/font/technique have?
* What does it communicate?
By : Carol Aitken MPub CGD, Co-Coordinator IDEA Program, Capilano University, North Vancouver